Water damage requires immediate attention. When you have water damage, call a professional water-extraction and restoration company right away to minimize the extent of water damage to your property and belongings. VA Water Restoration provides 24/7 emergency water damage restoration services. Our professionals are licensed, bonded, and insured. In addition, they are certified to handle any type of water damage situation.
VA Water Damage Restoration has been serving customers in entire state of Virginia since 2001.
Types of water damage VA Water Damage Restoration handles:
- Storm damage – Wind and rain can wreak havoc during a hurricane, causing flash flooding and power outages that result in flooding on your property. Certified technicians test the water and use appropriate methods for removing water and decontaminating the affected area.
- Basement flooding – Foundation cracks and broken water heaters can result in basement flooding. Our professional-grade equipment extracts the water and thoroughly dries and cleans the area, making sure areas of potential mold are covered.
- Toilet overflow or sewer line backup – Only trained professionals should clean up an overflow of unsanitary sewer water or sewage. We thoroughly decontaminate, sanitize, and deodorize the entire area, so you feel safe and comfortable going back in.
- Frozen pipes – Pipes in crawlspaces and areas of little-to-no insulation are susceptible to freezing and bursting from ice blockages that prevent water from flowing. With our truck-mounted industry-grade equipment, our team is prepared to handle your water emergency in any weather.
- Overflowing appliances – Faulty clothes washers and dishwashers can overflow, sending dirty water everywhere. We remove the water and make sure the area is thoroughly dry and free of contaminates.
- Overflowing sinks and bathtubs – Water left running combined with clogs can lead to a disastrous overflow of water that passes from the second floor to the first floor to the basement. Our water damage restoration services checks for water damage everywhere—floors, walls, and ceilings included.
- Residual water from a fire – Water from a fire is contaminated and should be cleaned by a trained professional. We use only safe, approved products for cleaning up the mess and restoring your property to its pre-damage condition.
Steps in the VA Water Restoration process:
- Evaluate the damage – First, if water is still entering the property, we contain the flooding by first locating the point of entry, and taking steps to prevent additional water from entering. We next evaluate the area to determine the full extent and location of water damage.
- Identify water type and classify the damage – Our IICRC-certified technicians test the water for contaminants. We check all areas of your property that have water damage to properly classify the damage and determine the right steps for the water damage remediation.
- Extract the water – We use powerful truck-mounted equipment for efficient water extraction. The more standing water we extract, the faster the dry time. We check behind walls, under carpeting, and in corners for dampness, and take steps to prevent mold from growing.
- Clean out property and contents – If building materials and contents can be saved and restored, we clean and sanitize them. Items that are not salvageable are properly disposed of. We decontaminate, sanitize, and deodorize the affected area using EPA-approved products. To minimize mold spores and airborne contaminants, we also clean HVAC systems.
- Property dry out – Industry-grade, state-of-the-art equipment is used to remove dampness and moisture throughout and to thoroughly dry the affected area. We use moisture-detection equipment to test levels of air and surface humidity.
- Restoration and renovation of contents – We restore and renovate materials and belongings that sustained water damage—furnishings, structural materials, personal items—following a coordinated inventory process. If necessary, we move and store your belongings temporarily.
- Facilitate insurance claims – Rely on us to support and facilitate your insurance billing claims process. We supply photos and provide documentation of our processes—whatever is required to substantiate your claim.
We have seen a range of water-damage events. Our main concern is for the safety and comfort of our clients. When you hire VA Water Restoration, you know you are getting a water and fire damage restoration team you can trust, one who keeps your needs and satisfaction at the forefront.
VA Water Restoration serves the entire state of Virginia.