If your home or business has suffered damage from fire and smoke, you know how devastating and overwhelming that can be. The aftermath can be disastrous, as even a small fire, the resulting smoke, and the water used to put out the fire can cause extensive damage. It is never recommended that you undertake the cleanup and restoration of your property yourself, as it is a dangerous and difficult process. Cleaning fire, smoke, and water residue after a fire requires specialized treatment. Call VA Water Restoration right away for the best results—and for your peace of mind and safety in the midst of such a disaster.
Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration in Virginia
The VA Water Restoration team is available 24/7 in multiple locations in Virginia and has been providing professional fire, smoke, and water damage cleanup, restoration, and renovation services to homes and businesses in Virginia since 2001. We’ll answer your emergency call within seconds and be onsite in 30-60 minutes. Our courteous professionals treat your property as if it were their own, and are sensitive to your every need at this difficult time.
VA Water Restoration is licensed, bonded, and insured. Our technicians are IICRC-certified, having obtained professional fire and smoke damage restoration credentials directly from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification organization. We hire, train, and retain the best, most qualified professionals in the business. You can trust that our technicians are knowledgeable, experienced, and highly skilled.
Professional Smoke and Fire Damage Cleanup
We also support you by facilitating the insurance claims process. We use our expertise and experience to help you get the best and most timely settlement possible for the property damaged or lost as a result of fire, smoke, or water damage, as well as for any fire-damage-related expenses. We document every step of our process with photographs and itemized property lists, and do what is needed to ensure you receive the maximum benefit for the damage caused to your home and belongings.
Once the VA Water Restoration team arrives on-site, we first confirm with emergency response authorities that your property is safe to enter. We then take the following steps as part of our fire and smoke damage restoration process:
- We assess the extent of the fire, smoke, and water damage so as to form an appropriate restoration plan. Note, our plan includes water extraction and drying out as well as the cleaning of soot and smoke residue from all affected areas.
- Working closely with the home or business owner, we identify salvageable items and move them off-site for cleaning and restoration. We properly dispose of items that cannot be cleaned or repaired.
- Using our specialized cleaning techniques, we thoroughly clean all fire-damaged areas and eliminate all traces of soot, smoke, and other residue from walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, window treatments, appliances, etc.
- We use industry-grade water-extraction units to remove excess water, and air blowers and dehumidifiers to thoroughly dry the affected areas.
- We sanitize and deodorize all affected areas as part of our process to restore your property to its sanitary and comfortable pre-fire condition.
- If necessary, we provide renovation services to repair or replace any part of your home or business that suffered structural damage.
In order to minimize damage and loss, cleanup should occur as soon as possible after a fire because the items found in your home or business—furniture, carpet, fixtures, walls, and even ceilings—can absorb smoke and other residue. If you allow too much time to elapse between when the fire occurs and when cleanup takes place, the effects of smoke damage become pervasive and can last for months. VA Water Restoration will address the situation quickly and effectively. We use specialized cleaning products that are safe for humans and safe for the environment.
Get Emergency Help from VA Water Restoration Team
And, once your property has been thoroughly cleaned, we do what is needed to reconstruct and renovate areas that were completely damaged by the fire. Only professional expertise, skills, and tools can restore your property to its pre-fire condition. VA Water Restoration is the professional fire damage restoration company you need. The goal of our emergency response team is to work quickly and efficiently, and get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
Call the VA Water Restoration experts right away if your home or business has suffered damage from a fire. Our multiple locations in Virginia provide 24-hour service. Our courteous technicians arrive on-site in 30-60 minutes, ready to get started cleaning, drying, and restoring your home or business to its pre-fire condition so you can get your life back to normal.
Call now for a free expert consultation and estimate.