Basement flooding can cause some of the worst damage imaginable. If you’ve experienced flooding in the basement of your home or business, don’t wait another minute. Call the experts at VA Water Restoration right away. We’ll answer your emergency call in seconds and be onsite in 30-60 minutes. Since 2001, the VA Water Restoration team has been providing superior basement flooding and restoration services to homes and businesses in entire state of Virginia since 2001.
Basement Flooding Help in Virginia
Flooding in your basement can damage—and even destroy—all the furnishings and other belongings and equipment kept there. Without immediate attention, furniture, curtains and drapes, electronics, appliances, and other belongings could be damaged beyond repair.
Water from basement flooding can also seep behind walls and under flooring, and affect areas of your home or business that are not readily visible, such as the foundation. Structural damage can result in costly repairs to your property. And, if not fully dried and treated, residual dampness and moisture can lead to an infestation of mold that can seriously affect the health of those who occupy the property.
Get Rid of Basement Flooding Problems
VA Water Restoration is committed to providing superior customer service with our prompt response time; fast, efficient water extraction; thorough dry-out, cleaning, and sanitizing; and restoration of your basement to its pre-flood condition. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and will handle your basement flood emergency as quickly, safely, and efficiently as possible. We also support the insurance claims process by providing full documentation of our processes and photos of the damage to support your claim. With our experience and expertise, we do what is needed to ensure you receive the maximum benefit for the damage caused to your home or business from basement flooding.
All VA Water Restoration technicians are IICRC-certified, having obtained professional credentials directly from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification organization. We hire, train, and retain the best, most qualified basement flood cleanup professionals in the business. You can trust that our technicians are dependable and highly skilled, and have all passed a thorough screening process.
How VA Water Restoration Works
Once we arrive on-site, the VA Water Restoration team of professionals follows a precise process when handling any basement flooding problem. We:
- Assess the situation to determine the extent of flood damage in your basement. We shut down electric power if you have not already done so, then locate the source of water entry into the basement, and take steps to stop any more water from entering.
- In order to properly treat your situation, identify the type of water that has flooded your basement. Using IICRC standards, we categorize the water according to the water source and the potential levels of contaminants and hazards.
- Classify the flood by assessing the entire area that has been flooded, in particular looking at the amount of water and the levels of dampness and moisture. This inspection examines the carpet and carpet pad, the walls and wall insulation, and any surfaces such as concrete or hardwood that require a specialty type of drying.
- Extract basement water using high-powered, professional-grade water-removal equipment. We also use submersible pumps when necessary. Specialized equipment locates areas of potential threats from mold so we can implement an appropriate plan to prevent an infestation.
- Dry the basement using moisture-detection equipment, heavy-duty air movers, and drying panels. We salvage whatever belongings and furnishings we can, then clean, sanitize, and deodorize all water-damaged areas. To eliminate airborne contaminants which increase the threat of mold, we also perform HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming.
- Renovate post-cleanup to correct structural damage, paint walls, and do whatever it takes to ensure your basement is restored to its original, pre-flood condition.
Virginia is not immune to flooding due to excessive rainfall from storms and hurricanes. Flood water in your basement can range from a small amount of moisture to accumulations inches and feet deep. No matter what the water level, no amount is too small to call for immediate professional help. We want to give you peace of mind and help you get your basement—and your life—back to its pre-flood condition.
If you experience water or flooding in your basement. We will be onsite in 30-60 minutes and get to work right away. Our experts will identify the source of basement flooding, extract the water, and dry and treat the area as part of our full restoration plan to return your property to its original condition.
Call now for a free expert consultation and estimate.