After Flooding

VA Water Restoration

Unexpected flooding from hurricane damage or severe weather can create a very dangerous environment in your home. The good news, if treated quickly and correctly, you can salvage most of the structure. Unfortunately, many property owners attempt to rectify the situation themselves; either to save money or to keep their insurance costs down.

There are several reasons why this is a bad idea. First and foremost, if the drying process is compromised for any reason, you could be facing serious mold issues which can damage the structure of your home or even worse, create health problems for your occupants.

The attempt to save money on the front end, could also cost you severely on the back end. As mold and water damage progress, the last resort is reconstruction, which can become extremely costly; much more than professional drying techniques when the damage occurs.

At VA Water Restoration, we understand the severity of water damage if not treated immediately. We have been providing expert service in the entire state of Virginia since 2001.

If your home has experienced water damage, now is the time to reach out and give us a call. Our dispatchers are standing by and can be reached at 1-877-959-3277

  • Water Removal. When your home is flooded, it is essential to remove the standing water immediately. Using innovative technologies such as truck-mounted water extraction units, we can remove hundreds of gallons in a very short period of time.

Once the standing water has been removed, we go an extra step using hand-held water removal devices to remove even more moisture from your tapestries, carpets and upholstery. These techniques are designed to remove 90% of all moisture- leaving the last 10% to dehumidification.

  • Dry Out. Once the water has been extracted, our team will place air movers and dehumidifiers within the affected areas to accelerate the drying process. We understand that mold can start colonizing within 48 hours of a water damage event, and will ensure our team will dry out your home effectively.
  • Sanitation. Outside flood waters can harbor a large amount of bacteria, microorganisms, hazardous materials and even viruses. It is extremely harmful to your occupants, and affected areas must be treated appropriately.

At VA Water Restoration, we use only the safest and most effective sanitation solutions. These include environmentally friendly chemicals that will kill any un-wanted bacteria, while keeping your home and occupants safe.

Choose VA Water Restoration

If you have experienced water damage in your home, the time is to act now. The longer you wait, the more damage that can occur; especially if not treated appropriately.

Servicing entire state of Virginia since 2001, we have a tremendous amount of experience restoring properties to their pre-loss condition.

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we have what it takes to get the job done correctly, so that you can rest easy.

Call us now at 1-877-959-3277


    24/7 Immediate Response


    Free Water Damage Estimates


    Direct Insurance Billing


    Highly Trained Technicians


    Advanced Technology


    Certified, licensed, bonded and insured